Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

We know it is a little late but we did not forget about the Dads! These three sister chicks love their daddy! He is strong, protective and like the Moma Chick he loves the Lord. I can remember being little and all of us gathering in Dad & Mom's bedroom and having a family bible study. When we got our first video camera our Dad would walk around all the time taping our family functions and he would comentate the whole thing, very entertaining. He is the best Grandad our kids could ask for, he has fixed cars, fixed bikes and from the oldest to the youngest he loves them all! He is still young at heart and he rides motorcycles with Josh and scooters with Luke and they love every minute of it. We always know we can depend on him!

Now the 3 sisterchicks are married and are thankful for the men in our lives also! Willie is married to Deanna, David is married to Beverly and Rick is married to Gina. Each of them is very special and all of our baby chicks will leave comments on what great dads they are.

We hope all of you had a great Father's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I asked my boys their favorite memory or favorite thing to do with their dad and I asked them separately and they both answered fishing with their daddy! I thought that was sweet even though I think they were trying to help their Daddy get his bass boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of great memories with my dad. I've mentioned some of them in past blogs. One that I don't think I have mentioned before is when my daddy would take me to work with him when I was little. It would make me feel so special to wake up before the sun was up and ride to work with him!! He would always say a prayer for our family while we were riding. Then he would stop and get us breakfast. I loved watching my dad work!! I thought the world of him (and I still do).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zac said he remembers his Dad playing on pallets with him in the living room floor. They also liked watching wrestling together, but have now moved on to playing the Xbox. He also enjoys fishing with his Dad. He said, "I couldn't ask for a better Dad".

    ReplyDelete

Hopping on board